Sunday, July 19, 2009

How My Interest Begins?

I am not really sure how and when exactly I started to like guns, but from what I can remember, most of my toys in those days were guns, or anything gun-related like handcuffs, baton, etc.

My first toy :)


I could still remember how my uncle used to buy us with heaps of roll caps for the cap guns that I and few of my cousins played with. That was probably about 20 years ago, before I moved on to the 8 caps revolver few years later.



Roll cap guns




Roll cap


They came in variety of designs and colours. Some of them still exist today which I came across in the 2 dollar shop the other day but I strongly feel that the thrill and fun now are not gonna be the same as they were in my early days with the cap guns.


Revolver cap gun



8 shot cap in place


Furthermore, I am now moving on to the better version of handgun replicas which include airsoft, non-firing replica, blank guns, co2 and spring powered air guns.





























No comments:

Post a Comment